So, here goes.
1. i'm here to procastinate.
2. i'm tired.
3. i need a boost of motivation. Exams are a bit too far away, but things to study a bit too much to leave till then.
4. pbl is tiring me out. Hence number 1, 2, and 3.
5. i watched 3 movies in the past 2 days.
6. i want to watch seven pounds and slumdog millionaire.
7. i'm looking forward towards Tony Anthony next week at Destiny Edinburgh.
8. I've got a lovely dinner to go to tonight at Clara's. :D
9. I've watched 17 episodes of naruto.
10. i wonder why 25 facts.
11. i'm lame.
12. i can walk.
13. i've a runny nose. and an itchy throat.
14. i'm playing paintball next week.
15. i'm wondering what's for dinner. :D
16. i've an ssc to read up on, and it's on gliadel. (Did you say 'what?" My feelings exactly.
17. I wish tomorrow was a holiday.
18. I had a bad dream last night.
19. I believe in God. I believe in Christ. I believe in the gospel wholeheartedly. I've no problems with anyone having problems with that.
20. i'm turning 20 this year! Still not feeling that OLD yet, but hmmph. my last 10 months of being a teenager.
21. I know a pathetic amount of spanish. But enjoying learning it.
22. I enjoy learning stuff. Anything new. Anything i can see.
23. Why isn't 23 25?
24. One more to go.
25. I've just wasted a few of minutes of your time. I'm sorry. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment