Tuesday, 3 November 2009

You alone -Ben Cantelon

I really like this song. Couldn't find the lyrics online, but since it's such a great song, i decided it's worth typing out. :)

You alone - Ben Cantelon

Before the world began
You were there
the light and life of all
You were there

You will always be
the first and last
watching over me
You are there

You will not be shaken
You cannot be moved
though this world will fade away
You are there

You alone are God
You alone are God
and I'll worship You
You alone

When the skies are grey
You are here
in my loss and pain
You are here

You will not be shaken
You cannot be moved
though this world will fade away
You are here

You alone are God
You alone are God
and I'll worship You
You alone

You are always there
You are always there
And I'll trust in You
You alone

You alone

You alone are God

No comments: