Thursday, 21 May 2009
Everything Glorious - David Crowder Band
The day is brighter here with You
The night is lighter than its hue
Would lead me to believe
Which leads me to believe
(chorus)
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
And I am Yours
What does that make me?
My eyes are small but they have seen
the beauty of enormous things
Which leads me to believe
there's light enough to see that
(chorus)
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
And I am Yours
From glory to glory
You are glorious You are glorious
From glory to glory
You are glorious. You are glorious
Which leads me to believe
why I can believe that
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
And I am Yours
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
And I am Yours
From glory to glory From glory to glory
You are glorious. You are glorious.
You are glorious. You are glorious
----------------
sometimes, or rather a lot of times, i forget i'm fearfully and wonderfully made.
this song made me smile, in a funny way. coz i was studying with spotify on david crowder band and thinking, God i need a laugh. i need a smile. studying can get real boring.
And i went, hmm.. nice tune...
hmm...nice words...
and that's when he went, 'my eyes are small'. ahaha :D david crowder sure hasn't seen mine. hahahaha
time to learn more about random pathologies. whee... one more day to 3/4 freedom! :D teehee! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment