Thursday, 13 March 2008

My tech savvy parents

Not bad at all, they sent me a link to "Goodbye Sam" video by Comedy court on youtube recently. Well, i've seen the clip way way earlier, but they are getting tech savvy! amazing! :) skype and emailing used to be hard for them and now they've eventually got the hang of it! amazing....really! :)

But yes, the clip was hilarious...
just in case u haven't watch it.

I went to book bus tickets today for the "KTJians invasion of scotland". First i went to the tourist info centre, and people there were nice and friendly. But i was told i needed to go to the bus station to reserve my tickets.

It was my first time going to st andrew square bus station. I haven't really gone out of town by myself so I never been there. Eventually i got a little lost at st andrew square :S so by the time i reached the ticketing counter i was exhausted. I spent about 40 mins standing in the tourist info centre waiting for the nice lady to type out all the details so I was naturally tired.

But this lady at the ticketing office! UGH!!!! i tell u...she drove me mad by driving herself mad. There was no other customers there then. and no reason not to do her job and help me to reserve those seats. But she was just so pissed because she thinks that the tourist info centre should have done it for me and she was cursing furiously everytime she clicked the mouse! it was horribly irritating, and a customer experience i'd never ever wanna go through again. That next 40 mins or so was the longest 40 mins in my life! :S she just gave me that look everytime she took another ticket out. 

It was annoying how she just didn't want to do her work. She just rather sit in that office doing nothing at all. And to make things worse, her colleagues were just chit-chatting around, smiling around and never offering her any help. Poor old menopause-y woman. I hope i don't turn into u. :(

But the tickets are done and easter break is coming! i'm so excited for THE invasion! :) hehehhe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"i hope i dun turn into you" LOL! =P

I see you have not changed at all Chari!