Monday, 11 February 2008

Nibbles of haggis

Currently, I find myself really liking my course. Minus health promotion. Argh! health promotion tutorial is gonna rob me of 1 extra hour of sleep tomorrow!

---------------------------------------------------------------

It's ironic how i find positivity regulated by negative feedback and negativity regulated by positive feedback.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It's been so foggy today that Arthur's seat seemed to vanish under a big white magician hat, just that it didn't reappear when i was out there.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lecturers should take some time out and brush up their computing skills. Spent so much time today formatting my lecture handouts to print them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I feel so fat unhealthy ( i shall not use the F word :P) that i've decided to take up a mini-diet thing. No fried food, coke, or anything excessively oily/buttery this week. It's gonna be pretty tough to do in Pollocks considering that all the unhealthy food here is so much more attractive than healthy food but I'll give it a go. It's not really about slimming down, but rather eating better stuff. 

2 comments:

Evelyncyl said...

I shall try that diet too. Feel like flushing out all those stuff i ate the past week. urgh~!

Anonymous said...

Nibbles of haggis...
You sure its only a 'nibble' Charis?

LOL!