Friday, 18 January 2008

I'm not blind, but i need a guide dog.

I'm terrible with directions. I can't believe that i was capable of getting lost for 30 minutes within the Royal Infirmary while looking for my Director of Studies. And the worst part is, she has to be in obs and gynae department, the Simpsons Centre for Reproductive Health, packed with young pregnant people, those who just gave birth and older people. And looking lost around that area just made me seemed like some crazy person who was abused or something like that, judging from the over-emphathetic faces of those who went, 'Are you....okay??' Or maybe i'm still not totally accustomed to Scottish friendliness, something that should really be emulated by all Malaysians, instead of the sombongness all around downtown KL. Oh, that wasn't the worst part. I almost forgot THE worst part. After being lost for such a long long period of time, I finally found this small sign on one of the doors. 'Dr CP West'. It was shut tight and the lights weren't switched on. :(

No comments: