Thursday, 12 March 2009

Big and small...

How could a huge tree spring up from a tiny seed, or a man from a tiny sperm and ovum? How could two little organs called eyes become one's window to the world, and two little organs called ears let you hear the world out?

I'm feeling tired, or exhausted, knackered, just wanna sit back, relax and enjoy the night, with nothing on my mind, but reality begs to differ. I'm feeling small now, if you can't tell yet. so many things happened this week, and i'd go like "wah, not enough is it?" everytime something new pops up. There's always something that needs to be done. If only i can stop time. Some people say year 2 is a very free year, guess not for me. :S well, it can be free at times, but not now.... but i rather busy than idle, though both extremes freak me out. wish i was stronger, bigger, better. But His grace is sufficient, and in that I shall rest. He uses the big and small, all for His glory. :)



...He knows them all.


--------------------------------------------------

on another note,
Paddy is a extremely good lecturer! Haven't had an entertaining 9am lecture for a long time, and it's good today.

I'll spare you med school overdose and give you the least medical of his jokes.

*student's phone rings*
P: usually i kill people when that happens. I'll let you off this time. Next person, DIES!




No comments: