Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been to Thailand and back. It was a good trip, but photos will have to wait since I did not bring my cam and my dad's cam is still with my bro.
One thought has been haunting me for a while.
How would I react if I was the examining medical officer for Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan?
I know many people who try to stay apolitical, but what if, dirty, disgusting politics steps right at your examining room door step? Being a future doctor, legal issues can never be fully avoided. But, how about politics?
Malaysian politics is getting so screwed up. Someone, please get a screwdriver!
On the flight back from Thailand, I was reading the Malaysia Airlines 'Going Places' magazine and it was featuring articles about Malaysia and her independence.
And i stumbled upon this quote from Tunku Abdul Rahman, "Food instead of bullets, clothes instead of uniforms and houses instead of barracks". That was his vision for an independent Malaya. A happy Malaya.
Now it seems like the other way round.
Monday, 4 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment